While not blogging nearly as much as I should of late, I do still read voraciously online. I read blogs on everything from webcomics to tech to social media to screenwriting to skeptics to the inability to punctuate long lists of items in sentences to self-referential references*.
I’ve always lacked a good way to share the cool things I’ve found. I tried Friendfeed, Shared Google RSS items, and other methods, but they never seem to really work across the board. So now I’m giving Posterous a try.
From the Using It Wrong department, Posterous is intended to be a central syndication point for content, with the ability to publish to many different streams. I’m just using it’s quick clip/post feature to grab articles and put them online. I’m also going to try and always add a comment, as if I’m sharing something I find interesting it seems like I should at least be taking a moment to explain why.
Hope you like them, and let me know if I miss anything spiffy.
* I want to formally apologize for this sentence. It falls well below my normal standards of butchering the English language.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 3 Reasons Why Guest Posting is Important in Blog Promotion (tipsblogger.com)
- Do you suffer from Social Media Entitlement Syndrome? (momblognetwork.com)
- Posterous Growing At More Than 700 Percent a Year (e1evation.com)
- Blogger or Posterous or Tumblr for library students’ first blog? (moonflowerdragon.blogspot.com)