- I’m at Colosseum, Rome (Roma, Latium, IT) – http://bkite.com/01I96 #
- Sitting under a tree on Palatine Hill near the home of Augustus, snacking on olives, grapes, and cheese. #
- 98 steps in our hotel to our room. No elevator. Funny on 1st day of trip, less amusing on 5th. #
- Colosseum, the Forum, and Palatine Hill were amazing. Have history overload. At least I’m still resisting urge to don skirt and fight lions. #
- Planning our dinner and what to do with this wine we keep stumbling across. This place is ROUGH. #
- Really hoping there is still a country to come back to after this vacation. Scary stuff. #
- US elections and bailout are even a regular topic in Italy. No esape from it. Most here seem to favor Obama by quite a bit. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.